SeeSaw Designs Letterpress Print

    Seesaw Designs

    Remember guest blogger Angela Hardison from SeeSaw Designs (see all of her guest posts here ) and the giveaway she offered? The surprise...? Well hello surprise, happy to meet you. I love the message of this print, perfect to inspire optimism in this challenging time. In addition more has been added to their etsy and I also like this print. Thanks again Angela!

    --FROM ANGELA:

    Congratulations to Dorthea on winning this 8x10" letterpress print! It will be in the mail for you soon. If you're sad that you're not Dorthea, you can purchase one for $10 right here.

    Also, Rachel asked that I share some brief advice on starting your own business. For some reason, people tend to think starting a business is way harder than it actually is. I'm here to give you some great news... it's not! I personally think all you really need is:

    1. a strong desire
    2. patience & persistence
    3. to believe in what you're offering (services and/or products)

    The rest is mostly just logical, and there are so many sources online to assist you - including a bunch of really great advice and info from fellow blogger Design for Mankind. See her business roadmap series here for about everything you need to know.

Post Title

→

SeeSaw Designs Letterpress Print


Post URL

→

https://charlotte-lifesaboutthejourney.blogspot.com/2009/03/seesaw-designs-letterpress-print.html


Visit Charlotte Lifes About The Journey for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive